Diabetes

Diabetes

Friday, March 5, 2010

Sooooooooooo,
I can't sleep. I stayed up all night last night to study for an economics test. I was soooooo tired afterwards. Diabetics need sleep. I can't stay up like other people do. My blood sugar goes crazy. Today, I felt like crap! It was awful! After I got off work yesterday afternoon at around 2:15, I went back to sleep. I woke up at 9:30 at night. I set an alarm so I wouldn't get too off track on sleep, but I didn't hear it go off. I hate when that happens. So I am up and fully awake at 4:00 in the morning.

I just took my blood sugar. It was 106!!! Ever feel like your blood sugar is high and it's not or the other way around? Well right now that's happening to me. I feel like my blood sugar is high because my mouth is dry and I am so thirsty, and hungry too. I need some sleep though so I am going to go try and get some sleep. Good Night!

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. When you submit your comment, it will be emailed to me and I will read it to determine if it is appropriate to post. I will not post comments that have foul language or hateful messages. Thank you.