Diabetes

Diabetes

Friday, March 5, 2010

Introduction

Hi,
My name is Paul Weathers and I am a Diabetic. I was diagnosed on July 26th, 1994. I have lived with type one Diabetes for almost sixteen years. Diabetes is not an easy disease to live with. It requires a lot of discipline to take care of your diabetes. Yes, it has been hard living with diabetes, but I am thankful that it is treatable. This blog is going to be my diabetic journal. I am creating this blog to help myself take better care of my diabetes and also to help others take better care of their diabetes and also help educate others who do not live with diabetes and do not know much about it.

2 comments:

  1. First off, I love you more than anything. Second, I can't tell you how proud I am of you and all that you do to take care of yourself and your diabetes. I can't even imagine what it's like. Yes, I have glaucoma, but it's not even close to being even similar to what you go through. I admie you so much for this. I love you baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandfather has diabetes, and we don't really talk to each other that much due a language barrier. I have read and heard some diabetic information, but never in a blogging kind of way - how it really is to live with it.

    I'm glad you're here, and quite interested in seeing where this leads to. I'll probably learn something.

    Michael
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going."
    uTube & iShare

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. When you submit your comment, it will be emailed to me and I will read it to determine if it is appropriate to post. I will not post comments that have foul language or hateful messages. Thank you.